Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The tyranny of distance

How much do I want to attend one (or more) of these shows? So much that it actually hurts a little. I hope all Low fans anywhere near Houston, NYC, Middletown or Minneapolis manage to get to one of those shows, because this sounds incredible:

Providing the musical backdrop to Thorson's piece, Heaven, Alan and Mimi are providing original music and vocal orchestration. Heaven examines the trinity of dance, music and light while exploring the various manifestations of ecstasy in religious practices and the ritualistic nature of dance.

I guess I'll just hope against hope they make their way to Toronto at some point.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Ian said...

I'm pretty sure these two are a rather interesting new form of comment spam. Apologies if I'm mistaken and this blog has just picked up some anonymous commenters.

harmoneiibe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.