Friday, March 4, 2011

C'mon

Wow, so the last actual song review I wrote for here was in April 2009, huh? This is one of the unintended side effects of having a job. But it's not like I'm any less obsessed with Low, and I'll admit, this thread (on a message board I refuse to join because I don't have the time to keep up at all) makes me kind of eager to get back to TMW,TMW. I've got the new Low album, and I've got that festival show I mention below all properly segmented and ready to go; I even sort-of asked Alan about it when I saw the Retribution Gospel Choir play at the Drake Underground in Toronto (awesome, by the way, and I think I'm going to try and do the two RGC albums here at some point) and he gave his sort-of blessings, so that'll go up at some point.

Basically, in the near future (let's say this month) I want to get back in the saddle of finishing this thing off, so that the next time TMW,TMW sits dormant, it's because we're waiting for another album...

And if you see this because you have been checking in, or watching via RSS feed: Thank you for your patience. I'll try to make it worthwhile.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I support this effort!

Ian said...

Aww, thanks for sticking around! How are things going? I don't think I have an unanswered email from you (major apologies if something got lost in the shuffle), feel free to drop me an email if you'd like.

ethan said...

this is a wonderful page...i'm a longtime low fan and i applaud you not just for taking the effort but for having such level-headed, fair and interesting things to say about the songs...again, thanks!

Ian said...

Hey, thanks ethan! Much appreciated. I know I keep saying this, but I'm going to try and write here soon... work's been keeping me awfully busy.

gabriaeljacy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.