Saturday, June 2, 2007

It's not you, it's me

Apparently I mostly spend Fridays out these days, although today I had the excuse of joining a Merleau-Ponty reading group formed by some of my fellow Philosophy grad students here. So I think for now at least, unless the itch grabs me or there's a great outpouring of sadness, I'm going to stick with a song a day, Monday-Thursday.

Also, it's nice to see little story in New York Magazine on "ouvreblogs," but a little disappointing to see them mentioning a ton of them and not this one. Ah well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, did they mention More Words About Music and Songs? I'd like to read that article either way...

--Phil (from TH blog bla bla)

Ian said...

They did not, sadly.

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2007/05/oeuvreblogs_a_revolution_in_mu.html

Anonymous said...

hah, ditto! Only the article may predate mine ...
anyway, thanks for the comments mister! I'm still feeling a bit insecure about my writings compared to several of the others, so all encouragement is welcome.
Going to check out some Low now!

Ian said...

No need to be nervous, Martijn! So far Blursongs is holding up nicely, I think, and I look forward to reading the rest of it (although I have this definite urge to check out Starshaped).